DJ Khaled & Pill Give Update On Rick Ross’ Health

Two of Rick Ross’ closest people DJ Khaled and Pill have spoken on his health in two separate interviews. Up top, Pill talks about his recovery status with DJ Green Lantern on Invasion radio. Below, Khaled gives an update to Russell Simmons.



Russell Simmons: Is Rick alright? You have to get him to rest. You promise you will keep him in the crib for a little while?

DJ Khaled: I am not leaving his side. He is resting, he is chilling and he is actually super focused. He is at the crib and is going to rest and just chill until he gets his energy back. He is going to take everything one day by day.

Russell Simmons: And make sure you hold him back for an extra two days!

DJ Khaled: Absolutely! I told him he has to stay home for two weeks. I told him he has got to just chill and reIax. I told him he is a big enough star that he can just stay home. His life is more important.


Russell Simmons: I’m looking at this picture of you and Rick at Wing Stop. You look like you had some damn milkshakes in your hands. What were you eating?

DJ Khaled: Let me tell you a little bit about that. He just bought a Wing Stop so he chose to go visit. He had water in his cup, he ain’t going crazy. He just bought a new Wings, so he just took a picture in front of it, that’s it.

Russell Simmons: Make sure he tries to stay healthy, it is very important.

DJ Khaled: When he went in the hospital that was a reality check. I’m trying to tell him, but he’s telling me, ‘Khaled you ain’t got to tell me no more, I understand clearly I got to take my life seriously.’

This entry was posted on Oct 18, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed.