Quality: VBR Kbps
Format: mp3
Size: 177 mb
Duration: 01:34:27
Tracklist:
DJ Pantha Vs. Jrd – Crazy (Funky Bass Remix)
Drake Ft. Lil Wayne – The Motto Fan’s 2nd Pick
Drake Ft. Nicki Minaj & Lyrical Eye – Make Me Proud (Remix) Fan’s 5th Pick
Frank Ocean – Back Fan’s 9th Pick
Gym Class Heroes Ft. Neon Hitch – Ass Back Home Fan’s 12th Pick
High Contrast Ft. Tiesto & Underworld – The First Note Is Silent (Original Mix) Fan’s 11th Pick
High Contrast Ft. Tiesto & Underworld – The First Note Is Silent (Tiesto Remix) Fan’s 8th Pick
Ja Rule – Spun A Web Mastered Version Fan’s 7th Pick
Lloyd Banks – Love Shots Fan’s 10th Pick
Lloyd Banks – We Fuckin (CDQ) Fan’s 3rd Pick
Lu Jerz – Chocolate Rain
Maverick Sabre Ft. Chipmunk & Benny Banks – I Need (New Machines Remix) (Radio Rip)
Richie Loop – Love I Miss
Sean Ray Ft. Sevin & Chanelle Ray – Kicked To The Curb
Sir Wine – The Hustle
T.I. – Headlines (Freestyle)
Trey Songz – Bomb (A.P.) Fan’s Pick
Trey Songz – Don’t Judge
Trey Songz – Girl At Home
Trey Songz – Still Scratchin Me Up
Trey Songz Ft. Fabolous – What I Be On Fan’s 4th Pick
Tyrese – What Took You So Long
Tyrese Ft. T.I. – Fireworkz (Remix) Fan’s 6th Pick
Wiley – Only You (Freestyle)
Format: mp3
Size: 177 mb
Duration: 01:34:27
Tracklist:
DJ Pantha Vs. Jrd – Crazy (Funky Bass Remix)
Drake Ft. Lil Wayne – The Motto Fan’s 2nd Pick
Drake Ft. Nicki Minaj & Lyrical Eye – Make Me Proud (Remix) Fan’s 5th Pick
Frank Ocean – Back Fan’s 9th Pick
Gym Class Heroes Ft. Neon Hitch – Ass Back Home Fan’s 12th Pick
High Contrast Ft. Tiesto & Underworld – The First Note Is Silent (Original Mix) Fan’s 11th Pick
High Contrast Ft. Tiesto & Underworld – The First Note Is Silent (Tiesto Remix) Fan’s 8th Pick
Ja Rule – Spun A Web Mastered Version Fan’s 7th Pick
Lloyd Banks – Love Shots Fan’s 10th Pick
Lloyd Banks – We Fuckin (CDQ) Fan’s 3rd Pick
Lu Jerz – Chocolate Rain
Maverick Sabre Ft. Chipmunk & Benny Banks – I Need (New Machines Remix) (Radio Rip)
Richie Loop – Love I Miss
Sean Ray Ft. Sevin & Chanelle Ray – Kicked To The Curb
Sir Wine – The Hustle
T.I. – Headlines (Freestyle)
Trey Songz – Bomb (A.P.) Fan’s Pick
Trey Songz – Don’t Judge
Trey Songz – Girl At Home
Trey Songz – Still Scratchin Me Up
Trey Songz Ft. Fabolous – What I Be On Fan’s 4th Pick
Tyrese – What Took You So Long
Tyrese Ft. T.I. – Fireworkz (Remix) Fan’s 6th Pick
Wiley – Only You (Freestyle)
Download: NEW HIP HOP SONGS |2 NOV| HIP HOP SONGS 2011:
DOWNLOAD NOW!!! [DEPOSITFILES]DOWNLOAD NOW!!! [WUPLOAD]DOWNLOAD NOW!!! [FILESERVE]DOWNLOAD NOW!!! [FILESONIC]
