Lil Wayne – Haemoglobin (My Flag Red) (2011) (VBR)


Artist: Lil Wayne
Album: Haemoglobin (My Flag Red)
Genre: Hip-Hop
Year: 2011
Quality: VBR Kbps
Format: Mp3
Total Time: 01:15:49
Size: 84 mb
Description: Check this out!








 


Tracklist:
01. You Da Shit (Show ‘Em What You Got)
02. That’s What They Call (Feat. Gudda Gudda)
03. 9 Piece (Remix) (Feat. Rick Ross)
04. I Get Money (Feat. Birdman, T-Pain & Mack Maine)
05. I’m Into You (Feat. Jennifer Lopez)
06. Ballin’ (Feat. Young Jeezy)
07. John (If I Die Today) (Feat. Rick Ross)
08. Be Back Soon
09. I Am Still Music Freestyle
10. Red Nation (Feat. Game)
11. All Of The Lights (Remix) (Feat. Big Sean & Drake)
12. This Is All I Need
13. Love Affair (Feat. Lil Twist)
14. Motivation (Feat. Kelly Rowland)
15. I Hate Love
16. Grenade (Feat. Bruno Mars)
17. Miss That Pussy (Feat. Lloyd)
18. Money In My Pocket (Remix) (Feat. Short Dawg)
19. Set It Off (Feat. Sam Salter)
20. Rock & Roll (Feat. Swizz Beatz & Lenny Kravitz)
21. Can A Drummer Get Some (Feat. Travis Barker, Swizz Beatz, Game & Rick Ross)
22. This Is What Rock N’ Roll Looks Like (Feat. Porcelain Black)
23. Can A Drummer Get Some (Remix) (Feat. Travis Barker, Swizz Beatz, Game & Rick Ross)



Download: Lil Wayne – Haemoglobin (My Flag Red) (2011) (VBR):

This entry was posted on May 2, 2011 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed.